Calling all artists: From now till 31 Jan 2020, submit your designs and stand to walk away with Up to $2,500 in Cash and Vouchers!
At Brewerkz, no two handcrafted beers are the same — each batch is a brewer's work of art. This is why we're looking for a label that reflects our love for the craft, be it in art or beer.
As a beloved Singaporean brand, we also want to #SupportLocal by providing budding artists with a canvas on our first-ever Art x Craft Collection canned beer series.
and $500 Brewerkz Restaurant Vouchers
Merit Prizes (up to 3)
and $250 Brewerkz Restaurant Vouchers (each)
Win cash and Brewerkz restaurant vouchers
Display your art for Singapore to see
Unveil your talents and build your portfolio
Your design should embody at least one of the themes.
Artistic and intricate designs that showcase your skills.
One-of-a-kind artwork based on your brightest and wildest ideas.
We're looking for design that packs visual or emotional punch, even for non-drinkers
Showcase Brewerkz's local roots through your work.
How to Participate
This competition is only open to anyone currently pursuing an arts education in a Singapore tertiary institution or have graduated no more than 3 years from a Singapore tertiary arts institution.
Participation can be on an individual basis or groups of two. If groups of two, only one set of prizes will be awarded to the group.
Submit Your Artwork
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions together with any specific instructions on the Brewerkz CANNEDVAS official website (the “Website”) are the competition rules and apply to the Brewerkz CANNEDVAS: Beer Label Design Competition (the “Competition”).
Brewerkz is the organiser of the Competition. The Competition commences on November 18, 2019, and will end January 31st, 2020.
Brewerkz may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Competition, and/or its rules, regulations or benefits at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the Website. By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- This Competition is open to any persons currently pursuing an arts education in a Singapore tertiary institution or have graduated no more than 3 years from a Singapore tertiary arts institution.
- You may enter on an individual basis (“Entrant”) or in a group of two (“Entrants”). An individual Entrant may not enter again as in a group of two.
Entrant(s) submissions are to strictly follow the specifications provided.
Entrant(s) submissions are to have no pornography, no religious content, no vulgarities, and no inappropriate content.
Entrant(s) submissions have to include designs for all four (4) beers.
Entrant(s) may only submit one entry.
All information submitted by the Entrant must be accurate, complete and up to date. Brewerkz may require the winner(s) to provide proof of identity (NRIC/Passport with same registration name) when collecting prizes.
- Entries will be judged on originality, creativity, relevance to contest theme and public appeal.
- Brewerkz will shortlist the entries and post shortlisted entries on the Website for voting by the public.
- Entrant(s) whose entries are shortlisted will be notified by email.
- The winner(s) will be selected at Brewerkz’s sole discretion, and the decision will be final.
- The winner(s) will be notified to the contact information provided in their entries.
- Brewerkz reserves the right not to award any prize if, in its sole opinion, none of the entries meets the required standard for that prize or the prizes.
- The entrant permits the organisers to use the entrant’s personal data for any commercial purpose and to publish the entrant’s submissions and/or his personal data in various media for publicity purposes.
- Prizes are subject to winners taking part in or cooperating with the organisers in relation to related publicity and/or taking part in further promotional activities.
- Entrant(s) grants to Brewerkz an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide and transferable license to use, reproduce, copy, transmit, display, publish, print, post, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works from the designs that have been submitted, for the purposes of promoting the Competition as well as for any commercial purposes, without any payment or compensation to the Entrant(s).
- Entrant(s) represent, warrant and undertake to Brewerkz that their entry:
- is exclusively their own work and does not comprise or incorporate any copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by any other person and/or corporations;
- has not been submitted for other contests or competitions (whether in Singapore or overseas);
- has not been used for commercial purposes and/or been published in any media;
- is not defamatory or immoral; and
- does not infringe any third party rights and/or any agreements to which you are a party.
Brewerkz will not be liable for any loss or damages to the Entrant(s) arising from entering the competition or in any other way relating to the competition.
The contest is governed by the laws of Singapore. Disputes in connection with the rules or this contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.